Terms and Conditions
If you have any queries regarding the Haarbarbaar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By employing the services of Haarbarbaar and by accessing or using the Haarbarbaar website, online booking system and social media platforms, you agree to be bound by the Terms as laid out below. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time as appropriate.
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register with the salon and/or book a service will be true, current and complete.
- You are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your personal information by e-mail, telephone or in person in order that we may contact you regarding an appointment if necessary.
- We will treat all your personal information as confidential and will not pass it on to third parties without your consent.
- A service booking can be cancelled or amended by us at any time up to the time of the appointment. If a service is cancelled by the salon without rescheduling, any payment made will be refunded in full via the method of payment in the first instance.
- If you cancel a booking with less than 24 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit before making a new appointment or rescheduling a current appointment.
- If you cancel a booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to arrive on time, and in the circumstance that a deposit has been paid, your deposit may be forfeited.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website and promotional material is correct.
- All prices quoted in our client promotional material are prices from.
- If an error in the pricing of a product or service is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum payable to the salon or refund due to you, as applicable.
- All pricing and charges displayed and provided during consultation, in person, by email and by telephone communication are an estimated charge and may be subject to change. We will endeavour to inform you beforehand if a change in service or charge is likely to significantly increase the final amount payable. We reserve the right to refuse the refund of a service not initially quoted for but completed in-salon.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice to you.
- The content of the website and social media platforms is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may access the material contained but may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use it for commercial purposes.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frameset of another site.
- If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website or our social media platforms we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
- If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- The content and material must be accurate and must not breach any applicable Haarbarbaar guidelines.
- A negative review regarding a service will not be published, shared or publicized without first notifying Haarbarbaar and revisiting the salon, in accordance with the complaints procedure as laid out in the Terms.
- If you are dissatisfied with the service received at Haarbarbaar we will endeavor to deal with your complaint as soon as we reasonably can.
In respect of all disputed services, you will notify us of your complaint and revisit the salon within 14 days of the original service for a follow-up consultation and assessment of the hair.
- Whenever possible, the follow-up consultation will be held with the barbar who completed the disputed service in the first instance.
- We reserve the right to refuse to redo or refund a service that we deem to have been carried out to a satisfactory level and in accordance with industry standards and procedures.
- In cases where it has been more than 14 days since the original disputed service, there will be no entitlement to a follow-up consultation, redo or refund.
- In cases where the hair has been altered, manipulated or changed in any way since the disputed service, prior to a follow-up consultation taking place, there will be no entitlement to a follow-up consultation, redo or refund.